i love food.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Be weary, be very weary.

You know, i spilt water over my keyboard and i was so frantic and simone didn't believe me. So whatever deary!
Anyway, school today was really awkward imo. I went to school and i felt really awkward. Whatever i did i felt really awkward, i went to chinese at 2nd period and i bumped into her into the toilet and she talked to me and i didn't reply she was like, fine dont talk to me. Then i replied. I sent her a message during assembly she didn't reply but when we went to get our bags i saw her and she was like, you very bored huh! It's really awkward. Hmmm... Awkward. I wonder did she eat the kit kat.
I'm excited, my competition is gonna start soon! And i'm gonna get detention on the day i've competition. Brilliant i say! Brilliant! I'm not ready for the tournament and there isn't even any training maybe a impromptu one on thursday, vut i'm far too lazy to go to Bishan. I wonder how i can even play if i'm lazy. :)
Softball tournament's coming up as well, i'm gonna just skip so many classes and be left behind again. I need something to keep me focused, i'm not sure what it is but i need it. I hope it comes soon.
Btw, i think my retaining has been a blessing in disguise in one way or another.

Tooodles folks, i'll blog later. Tuition at 7, I dread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home